Here is a short checklist of ways to save time:
- Have a set of goals for your life.
- Tasks that need your concentration are best done while alert.
- Handle paper work only once. Don't park it on your desk.
- Stick to an agenda during
- Set reasonable deadlines.
- Do not procrastinate.
- Don't be a perfectionist. Concentrate on the really
- Make good use of your down time. If you are stuck in the doctor's office or DMV, catch up on some reading or fill out those cards you have been meaning to write.
No one enjoys spinning their wheels in the mud and getting nowhere. Good time management gets you out of the mud and back on solid pavement.
About the author:
Jon Olson is the production and operations manager for Sterling Surfaces in Sterling, Mass. He has been a solid surface fabricator since 1982 and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.