8. Pull the depth handle down slowly and smoothly until it is fully extended.
9. While keeping the depth handle fully extended, extend the second handle to shift the bit for undercutting.
10. Release the undercutting handle first; then release the depth handle to finish the process.
11.Check the depth with the depth gauge provided with the anchors. If the depth is incorrect, repeat steps 5 to 11.
12. Insert the anchor base into the hole, and then insert the threaded stud using the depth tool. If you do not use the depth tool, you risk driving the stud through the face of the stone.
13. Repeat steps 5 through 12 until you have drilled all of the holes for the number of mounting bolts desired.
14.For ease of transportation and installation, you may want to wait to insert the anchors until the top is set.
1. Place the top (with cutout) face down on a clean, smooth, flat surface. Shim the stone as necessary to provide proper support.
2. Check the product's MSDS to determine the PPE necessary for the task. Be sure to put on your PPE before beginning any cutting, grinding or drilling.
3. Lay out and mark locations for the wood blocks according to the fixture manufacturer's specifications. Be sure to use the correct number for the anticipated weight load.