8. Dry fit your mounting bolt by placing it flat on the stone with the head in the dovetailed opening. Slide the head into the opening while standing the bolt up to a 90-degree angle. If the bolt does not fit, then repeat step 7.
9.Repeat steps 5 through 8 until you have drilled all of the holes for the number of mounting bolts desired.
10.For ease of transportation and installation, you may want to wait to glue or epoxy the mounting bolts in place until the top is set.
Keil Anchoring System
1. Place the top (with cutout) face down on a clean, smooth, flat surface. Shim the stone as necessary to provide proper support.
2. Check the product's MSDS to determine the PPE necessary for the task. Be sure to put on your PPE before beginning any cutting, grinding or drilling.
3. Lay out and mark locations for anchors according to the fixture manufacturer's specifications. Be sure to use the correct number for the anticipated weight load.
4. Attach the machine to compressed air, water and electricity as recommended by the manufacturer.
5. Locate the drill in the correct position and activate its suction base.
6.Using the manufacturer's instructions, adjust the bit depth for the anchor you intend to use.
7. Turn on the drill and check for proper water supply. Adjust the water flow as necessary.